7.09.2015

3 months of love & insanity. ((Avery is here!))

So, I seem to have fallen off the face of the earth here on the blog. As you may have guessed, that's because Avery Amelia arrived! I went into labor the night of my last blog post, actually...



She was born on 4/7/15 at 11:49 a.m. after about 7 hours and 20 minutes of labor in the hospital (and about 8 hours of laboring through contractions at home beforehand). She was 6 lbs, 11.4 oz. and 19.5 inches long at birth. She has Mike's dark hair and complexion! :) I will write a post on her birth story later, in case inquiring minds want to know...

It has been an amazing, exhausting, crazy, wonderful 3 months so far. I still can't believe how fast it has gone by--in the blink of an eye, it seems. Avery has grown like a weed. She is such a big girl now, both in size and in attitude! I'm back at work now, and Avery stays with her Mamaw during the day. It's tough leaving her every day, so we try to squeeze every last drop of time we have together out of our evenings and weekends now.



Suffice it to say, I haven't had much time for reading, art, crafts...you know, those other the things this blog is about. But as Avery grows, I'm working on getting the hang of balancing my time and will surely have a variety of topics to post on before too long. Until then, expect the posts to be sporadic and somewhat baby-heavy...

Well, just popping in to say hello, and that I hope to resume posting here again! See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment