3.20.2015

library crafts: spring 2015 crafts.

I've been busy at the library lately! I've put together some pretty fun kids' craft programs lately, if I do say so myself. Here's a peek:



Minions!! Everyone seems to love these goofy guys, so I figured the time was ripe for a Minions craft program. The kiddos had a blast making their own minions out of oatmeal cans, TP tubes, and craft sticks.


Star Wars is always a patron favorite. I've hosted many a Star Wars Craft Club program. For this one, we made clothespin Star Wars characters (which could be used as memo holders on your desk or could easily become fridge magnets) and no-mess Hoth / wampa "snow globes." So cute!


Soon I will be hosting an Adventure Time Party for the local kids who are stuck at home during spring break! I am hoping to get a decent turnout, because a coworker and I have some seriously fun stuff planned. Crafts, including the pictured TP tube Finn and Lumpy Space Princess confetti globe...a name-that-princess trivia game hosted by my coworker Elyssa...and even a real live Ice King and Fiona (a dad and his daughter in cosplay) will be here to pose for photos and sign autographs! Should be a blast!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment