3.11.2015

well, hello!

Hi, there! I've started a new blog! My name is Anna, and this is my little slice of the interwebz where I plan to share glimpses of my art, snippets of my writing, peeks at my ideas, and bits + pieces of my life.

Previously, I could be found at The Library Faerie, a blog that began as a compliment to the Etsy shop I used to sell my hand-crafted vintage button jewelry from. But over time I drifted away from button jewelry as a business--I enjoy it more when it's a hobby. I'm still a creative, nerdy bookworm, but life evolved and what I wanted out of a blog evolved right along with it!

So, here I am. In a few short weeks I will become a mom, and while this blog won't solely be a parenting blog, you can expect to see some of my experiences as a new mom pop up here. I also plan to post about books, art, various forms of geekery, my thoughts on various topics, and my life in general. This space will also serve as a portfolio of sorts as I figure out the direction I'm going with this art & writing thing. So, I guess you can expect to see a little bit of everything!

Glad you're here and hope you stick around! 


No comments:

Post a Comment